To celebrate Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw releasing on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™ and DVD on 2nd December, we have two Blu-Ray copies of the film to giveaway for two lucky winners!
After eight films that have amassed over £120M at the UK Box Office, the Fast & Furious franchise now features its first stand-alone vehicle as Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham reprise their roles as Luke Hobbs and Deckard Shaw. Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw is on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™, and DVD from 2 December 2019—revving up the high-stakes action and sharp-edged humour like never before, taking fans down an exhilarating new road.
Ever since hulking lawman Hobbs (Johnson), a loyal agent of America’s Diplomatic Security Service, and lawless outcast Shaw (Statham), a former British military elite operative, first faced off in 2015’s Furious 7, the duo have swapped smack talk and body blows as they’ve tried to take each other down. But when cyber-genetically enhanced anarchist Brixton (Idris Elba) gains control of an insidious bio-threat that could alter humanity forever and bests a brilliant and fearless rogue MI6 agent (The Crown’s Vanessa Kirby), who just happens to be Shaw’s sister, these two sworn enemies will have to partner up to bring down the only guy who might be badder than themselves. Hobbs & Shaw blasts open a new door in the Fast universe as it hustles action across the globe from Los Angeles to London and the toxic wasteland of Chernobyl to the lush beauty of Samoa.
Hobbs & Shaw features over 80-minutes of never-before-seen bonus content including an alternate opening, deleted and extended scenes and several featurettes with the filmmakers and cast that take fans further into the thrilling story. Directed by David Leitch (John Wick, Deadpool, Atomic Blonde) from a story by longtime Fast & Furious narrative architect Chris Morgan and a screenplay by Morgan and Drew Pearce (Mission: Impossible—Rogue Nation, Iron Man 3), Hobbs & Shaw is produced by Johnson, Statham, Morgan, and Hiram Garcia (Skyscraper, Rampage).
You can read Sam Lenz’s review of the film here.
To celebrate this release, Frame Rated are giving away 2x Blu-rays of FAST & FURIOUS: HOBBS & SHAW.
To be in with a chance of winning a copy, just answer this question:
What Guy Ritchie film did Jason Statham first star in?
c) Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.
If you know the answer:
- Follow us on Twitter @frameratedUK.
- Use the contact form below to send us your answer and include your Twitter profile name.
- Remember to include a UK or Ireland address for delivery.
- The subject must also be ‘Hobbs & Shaw Competition’.
Terms & Conditions:
- The deadline for entries is 2 December 2019 at 5PM (GMT).
- If you don’t include a valid UK or Ireland delivery address and a Twitter profile name, your entry will be disqualified.
- One entry per e-mail account. Multiple entries will be deleted and the sender blacklisted from future competitions.
- Winners will be chosen at random then informed by e-mail on the day the competition ends.
- If the winner isn’t following our Twitter account, another winner will be chosen.
- We aren’t liable for safe delivery of this prize (this is the responsibility of the prize provider), but we can hasten on your behalf if necessary after 10 working days.