Just in time for summer break, Disney’s A WRINKLE IN TIME, from acclaimed director Ava DuVernay, comes home on Digital Download, 4K Ultra HD, and on DVD and On-Demand from 30 July 2018. The stunning story of an ordinary girl’s extraordinary adventure through time and space offers exhilarating entertainment and positive messages for the whole family—encouraging self-confidence, inclusion, and pushing imagination to the next level.
Families who bring home “A Wrinkle in Time” will go behind the scenes to meet the talented crafts persons, actors and filmmakers who brought to life every spectacular detail of this triumphant tale. Bonus material includes an extended featurette providing inside access to the A-list cast and crew; deleted scenes; bloopers; and music video “Warrior” written and performed by sister duo and musical sensations Chloe x Halle.
More than 50 years after Madeleine L’Engle’s young adult novel “A Wrinkle in Time” was awarded the prestigious Newbery Medal, the big-screen retelling of this timeless classic takes audiences on a transformative journey, exquisitely illustrated through jaw-dropping visual effects, a stirring musical score and diverse, star-studded cast. Three celestial guides, Mrs. Which (two-time Academy Award® nominee Oprah Winfrey), Mrs. Whatsit (Oscar®, Golden Globe® and Emmy® winner Reese Witherspoon) and Mrs. Who (Emmy nominee Mindy Kaling), come to Earth to share their wisdom and love with struggling eighth-grader Meg Murry (Storm Reid) as she journeys across dimensions with classmate Calvin (Levi Miller) and younger brother Charles Wallace (Deric McCabe) in search of her father (Chris Pine), a world-renowned physicist who mysteriously disappeared four years ago.
To celebrate this release, Frame Rated are giving away 1x DVD of A WRINKLE IN TIME.
To be in with a chance of winning a copy, just answer this question:
In what year Madeleine L’Engle’s novel A WRINKLE IN TIME published?
If you know the answer:
- Follow us on Twitter @frameratedUK.
- Use the contact form below to send us your answer and include your Twitter profile name.
- Remember to include a UK or Ireland address for delivery.
- The subject must also be ‘Wrinkle Competition‘.
Terms & Conditions:
- The deadline for entries is 30 July 2018 at 5PM (GMT).
- If you don’t include a valid UK or Ireland delivery address and a Twitter profile name, your entry will be disqualified.
- Only one entry per e-mail account. Multiple entries will be deleted and the sender blacklisted from future competitions.
- Winners will be chosen at random then informed by e-mail on the day the competition ends.
- If the winner doesn’t respond within 48-hours to our notification of their win, another winner will be chosen.
- We are not liable for safe delivery of the prize (this is the responsibility of the prize provider), but we can hasten on your behalf if necessary after 10 working days.
A WRINKLE IN TIME will be available on Digital Download, 4K Ultra HD, and on DVD and On-Demand from 30 July.