From the imagination that brought you It Follows, Under the Silver Lake is a delirious fever dream about one man’s search for the truth behind the mysterious crimes, murders, and disappearances in his East L.A. neighbourhood.
Sam (Andrew Garfield) is a disenchanted 33-year-old who discovers a mysterious woman, Sarah (Riley Keough), swimming in his apartment complex’s pool. When she vanishes, Sam embarks on a surreal quest across Los Angeles to decode the secret behind her disappearance, leading him into the murkiest depths of mystery, scandal, and conspiracy in the City of Angels.
Vividly shot, with nods to the work of David Lynch and The Coen Brothers, and surging with a gloriously classic Hollywood soundtrack by Disasterpeace, Under the Silver Lake takes audiences down the rabbit hole into new and unexpected cinematic places.
You can read Amelia Harvey’s review of the movie here.
To celebrate this release, Frame Rated are giving away 1x Blu-ray of UNDER THE SILVER LAKE.
To be in with a chance of winning a copy, just answer this question:
Riley Keough plays the missing girl in ‘Under the Silver Lake’ but who is her famous grandfather?
a) Elvis Presley.
b) Paul McCartney.
c) Ronnie Wood.
If you know the answer:
- Follow us on Twitter @frameratedUK.
- Use the contact form below to send us your answer and include your Twitter profile name.
- Remember to include a UK or Ireland address for delivery.
- The subject must also be ‘Silver Lake Competition‘.
Terms & Conditions:
- The deadline for entries is 24 August 2019 at 5PM (GMT).
- If you don’t include a valid UK or Ireland delivery address and a Twitter profile name, your entry will be disqualified.
- One entry per e-mail account. Multiple entries will be deleted and the sender blacklisted from future competitions.
- Winners will be chosen at random then informed by e-mail on the day the competition ends.
- If the winner doesn’t respond within 48-hours to our notification of their win, another winner will be chosen.
- We are not liable for safe delivery of this prize (this is the responsibility of the prize provider), but we can hasten on your behalf if necessary after 10 working days.