The Invisible Man, an intense modern-day psychological thriller, becomes available to own for the first time on Digital Download 19 June 2020 and on 4K UHD, Blu-ray, and DVD 29 June 2020 from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment.
From iconic producer Jason Blum (Halloween, Split, Get Out, Us) and director Leigh Whannell (Saw, Insidious, Upgrade), this psychological thriller modernizes Universal’s shapeshifting, classic monster against a backdrop of an empowered woman facing her tormentor.
The film follows a modern tale of obsession inspired by Universal’s classic monster character. Cecilia Kass (Elisabeth Moss) slowly begins to rebuild her life after the death of her abusive ex-boyfriend (Oliver Jackson-Cohen). But before long, she begins to question whether or not he is truly gone. In addition to the feature, The Invisible Man delivers up to 20-minutes of exclusive bonus content, including a chance to better get acquainted with the film’s leading actress Elisabeth Moss, feature commentary with the writer-director, and deleted scenes you won’t want to miss. This is the uncut version of the film not shown in cinemas.
You can read Barney Page’s review of the film here.
To celebrate this release, Frame Rated are giving away 1x Blu-ray of The Invisible Man to a lucky reader. It could be you!
To be in with a chance of winning this prize, answer this question:
Who wrote the novel this film is inspired by?
a) Mary Shelley.
b) Jules Verne.
c) H.G Wells.
If you know the answer:
- Sign up to our Newsletter. (You can unsubscribe after the competition ends, but we encourage you to stay for awareness of further competitions.)
- Then use the contact form below to send your answer and include a valid UK or Ireland delivery address.
- Your subject must also be ‘Invisible Man Competition‘.
Terms & Conditions:
- The deadline for entries is 28 June 2020 at 5PM (GMT).
- If you don’t include a valid UK or Ireland delivery address your entry will be disqualified.
- One entry per e-mail account. Multiple entries will be deleted and the sender blacklisted from future competitions.
- Winners will be chosen at random then informed within days of the competition ending.
- If the winner isn’t subscribed to our Newsletter, another winner will be chosen.
- We aren’t liable for safe delivery of this prize (this is the responsibility of the prize provider), but we can hasten on your behalf if necessary after 10 working days.
The Invisible Man is available on Blu-ray and DVD from 29 June 2020.