Remember to limber up and beware of bathrooms, as Woody Harrelson (Venom), Jesse Eisenberg (The Social Network), Abigail Breslin (TV’s Scream Queens), and Emma Stone (La La Land) return to the United States of Zombieland, 10 years after their first undead adventure for Ruben Fleischer’s long-awaited ZOMBIELAND: DOUBLE TAP. Available to Digital Download now and coming to 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™, and DVD on 24 February 2020 from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
Zombieland: Double Tap brings back several fan-favourites behind the camera as well: Ruben Fleischer returns to the Zombieland universe after the blockbuster debut of Venom (2018), directing a script penned by original Zombieland screenwriters Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, in addition to Dave Callaham.
Blu-ray™ bonus exclusive materials include extended bloopers and outtakes, some alternative and extended scenes, an audio commentary by Ruben Fleischer, and much more!
You can read Jono Simpson’s review of the film here.
To celebrate this release, Frame Rated are giving away 2x Blu-rays of ZOMBIELAND: DOUBLE TAP.
To be in with a chance of winning a copy, just answer this question:
In the Zombieland films, what are the lead characters named after?
a) Cities in the USA.
b) States in the USA.
c) Nicknames of former US Presidents.
If you know the answer:
- Follow us on Twitter @frameratedUK.
- Use the contact form below to send us your answer and include your Twitter profile name.
- Remember to include a UK or Ireland address for delivery.
- The subject must also be ‘Zombieland Competition’.
Terms & Conditions:
- The deadline for entries is 23 February 2020 at 5PM (GMT).
- If you don’t include a valid UK or Ireland delivery address and a Twitter profile name, your entry will be disqualified.
- One entry per e-mail account. Multiple entries will be deleted and the sender blacklisted from future competitions.
- Winners will be chosen at random then informed by e-mail on the day the competition ends.
- If the winner isn’t following our Twitter account, another winner will be chosen.
- We aren’t liable for safe delivery of this prize (this is the responsibility of the prize provider), but we can hasten on your behalf if necessary after 10 working days.