It’s game on as the adrenaline-fuelled Ready Or Not comes to Blu-ray™, DVD, and Digital Download. A killer game sees a young bride fighting for her life against her disastrous in-laws on her wedding day. Watch this quick-witted, blood-splattered comedy-horror at your own risk!
The sanctity of marriage goes straight to hell when a young bride (Samara Weaving) competes in a time-honoured tradition with her new husband (Mark O’Brien) and his insanely rich and eccentric Le Domas family (Adam Brody, Henry Czerny, and Andie MacDowell). The bride’s wedding night takes a turn for the worst when she realises she is at the centre of a lethal game of ‘Hide and Seek’ and must fight her not-so-loveable in-laws for her own survival.
The home entertainment release is slaying with special features as writers Guy Busick and R. Christopher Murphy give insight on their script’s exploration of the Faustian bargain made by the Le Domas family. Directors Matt Bettinelli-Olpin and Tyler Gillett and producer Chad Villella explain how they used practical effects to deliver an authentically bloody film.
You can read Amelia Harvey’s review of the film here.
To celebrate this release, Frame Rated are giving away 2x Blu-rays of READY OR NOT.
To be in with a chance of winning a copy, just answer this question:
Ready or Not’s lead actress Samara Weaving (pictured above) is related to The Matrix actor Hugo Weaving how?
a) She’s his daughter.
b) She’s his cousin.
c) She’s his niece.
If you know the answer:
- Follow us on Twitter @frameratedUK.
- Use the contact form below to send us your answer and include your Twitter profile name.
- Remember to include a UK or Ireland address for delivery.
- The subject must also be ‘Ready or Not Competition’.
Terms & Conditions:
- The deadline for entries is 13 February 2020 at 5PM (GMT).
- If you don’t include a valid UK or Ireland delivery address and a Twitter profile name, your entry will be disqualified.
- One entry per e-mail account. Multiple entries will be deleted and the sender blacklisted from future competitions.
- Winners will be chosen at random then informed by e-mail on the day the competition ends.
- If the winner isn’t following our Twitter account, another winner will be chosen.
- We aren’t liable for safe delivery of this prize (this is the responsibility of the prize provider), but we can hasten on your behalf if necessary after 10 working days.