From Academy Award winners James Cameron and Jon Landau and visionary filmmaker Robert Rodriguez comes ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL—an epic adventure of hope and empowerment. When Alita (Rosa Salazar) awakens with no memory of who she is in a future world she does not recognise, she is taken in by Ido (Christoph Waltz), a compassionate doctor who realises that somewhere in this discarded cyborg shell is the heart and soul of a young woman with an extraordinary past. When deadly and corrupt forces come after Alita, she discovers a clue to her past—she has unique fighting abilities that those in power will stop at nothing to control. If she can stay out of their grasp, she could be the key to saving her friends, her family and the world she’s grown to love.
The action-packed film, also starring Jennifer Connelly, Mahershala Ali, Ed Skrein, Jackie Earle Haley, and Keenan Johnson has scored $405M at the global box-office.
Now with hours of extensive special features, the home entertainment release takes you behind-the-scenes with James Cameron and Robert Rodriguez to see the journey from Manga to Screen and what it took to bring Alita to life. Plus, go deeper into the universe of ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL, where you’ll learn about the past, the characters of the present, and the thrilling sport of Motorball.
You can also read Jono Simpson’s review of the movie here.
To celebrate this release, Frame Rated are giving away 1x Blu-ray of ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL.
To be in with a chance of winning a copy, just answer this question:
In what year was the film’s source material, ‘Battle Angel Alita’ published?
If you know the answer:
- Follow us on Twitter @frameratedUK.
- Use the contact form below to send us your answer and include your Twitter profile name.
- Remember to include a UK or Ireland address for delivery.
- The subject must also be ‘Alita Competition‘.
Terms & Conditions:
- The deadline for entries is 19 July 2019 at 5PM (GMT).
- If you don’t include a valid UK or Ireland delivery address and a Twitter profile name, your entry will be disqualified.
- One entry per e-mail account. Multiple entries will be deleted and the sender blacklisted from future competitions.
- Winners will be chosen at random then informed by e-mail on the day the competition ends.
- If the winner doesn’t respond within 48-hours to our notification of their win, another winner will be chosen.
- We are not liable for safe delivery of this prize (this is the responsibility of the prize provider), but we can hasten on your behalf if necessary after 10 working days.