Relive the story of Spartacus, a genre-defining epic in 4K Ultra HD with HDR. Newly-remastered, this 60th-anniversary edition includes an extended version of the film and 4K Ultra HD bonus features.
Spartacus, from director Stanley Kubrick, is the legendary tale of a bold gladiator (Kirk Douglas) who led a triumphant Roman slave revolt. Restored from large format 35mm original film elements, this action-packed spectacle won four Academy Awards® including ‘Best Cinematography’ and ‘Best Art Direction’. Featuring a cast of screen legends such as Laurence Olivier, Charles Laughton, Peter Ustinov, Jean Simmons, John Gavin and Tony Curtis, this uncut and fully restored masterpiece is an inspirational true account of man’s eternal struggle for freedom.
To celebrate this release, Frame Rated are giving away 1x 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray of Spartacus to a lucky reader. It could be you!
To be in with a chance of winning this prize, answer this question:
How old was Kirk Douglas when he sadly passed away earlier this year?
If you know the answer:
- Sign up to our Newsletter. (You can unsubscribe after the competition ends, but we encourage you to stay for awareness of further competitions.)
- Then use the contact form below to send your answer and include a valid UK or Ireland delivery address.
- Your subject must also be ‘Spartacus Competition‘.
Terms & Conditions:
- The deadline for entries is 20 August 2020 at 5PM (GMT).
- If you don’t include a valid UK or Ireland delivery address your entry will be disqualified.
- One entry per e-mail account. Multiple entries will be deleted and the sender blacklisted from future competitions.
- Winners will be chosen at random then informed within days of the competition ending.
- If the winner isn’t subscribed to our Newsletter, another winner will be chosen.
- We aren’t liable for safe delivery of this prize (this is the responsibility of the prize provider), but we can hasten on your behalf if necessary after 10 working days.
Spartacus is available on 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray from 17 August 2020.