The next chapter of THE X-FILES™ is a thrilling 10-episode instalment of the classic, mind-bending series. David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson return as iconic FBI agents Mulder and Scully for THE X-FILES SEASON 11—available on Blu-ray and DVD on 23rd July.
Mulder and Scully are investigating unsolved cases with more government conspiracies, inexplicable mysteries and alien cover-ups than ever before. Their pursuit of the truth continues with a search for their long-lost son, William, but they aren’t the only ones looking for him; dark forces gather, and the very fate of the world could be at stake. One thing is certain: secrets will be revealed… and the truth may finally be within reach.
Mitch Pileggi also returns as FBI Assistant Director Walter Skinner. Additionally, the episodes feature guest-star appearances by Haley Joel Osment, Annabeth Gish, Robbie Amell, Lauren Ambrose, Karin Konoval, Barbara Hershey and William B. Davis, who reprises his legendary role as “Cigarette Smoking Man.”
To be in with a chance of winning a copy, just answer this question:
What are the first names of Mulder and Scully?
a) Fox and Diana.
b) Fox and Dana.
c) Frank and Dianne.
If you know the answer:
- Follow us on Twitter @frameratedUK.
- Use the contact form below to send us your answer and include your Twitter profile name.
- Remember to include a UK or Ireland address for delivery.
- The subject must also be ‘X-Files Competition‘.
Terms & Conditions:
- The deadline for entries is 27 July 2018 at 5PM (GMT).
- If you don’t include a valid UK or Ireland delivery address and a Twitter profile name, your entry will be disqualified.
- Only one entry per e-mail account. Multiple entries will be deleted and the sender blacklisted from future competitions.
- Winners will be chosen at random then informed by e-mail on the day the competition ends.
- If the winner doesn’t respond within 48-hours to our notification of their win, another winner will be chosen.
- We are not liable for safe delivery of the prize (this is the responsibility of the prize provider), but we can hasten on your behalf if necessary after 10 working days.