The feel-good film of last year, The Peanut Butter Falcon tells a heart-warming story of redemption, friendship, and secret handshakes. The Mark Twain-esque adventure stars Shia LaBeouf (Fury) as a small-time outlaw turned unlikely coach, who joins forces with a young man with Down Syndrome on the run from the nursing home with the dream of becoming a professional wrestler. Dakota Johnson (Suspiria) also stars as a loving, but stubborn, carer. From talented writer-director duo Tyler Nilson and Michael Schwartz, the film also stars Jon Bernthal (Baby Driver), Thomas Hayden Church (Sideways), Bruce Dern (Once Upon a Time… in Hollywood), John Hawkes (Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri), and introduces Zack Gottsagen as Zak. The award-winning film also appeared on many ‘Best Films of 2019’ lists.
You can read Daniel Broadley’s review of the film here.
To celebrate this home video release, Frame Rated are giving away 2x Blu-rays of PEANUT BUTTER FALCON.
To be in with a chance of winning a copy, just answer this question:
Shia LaBeouf appeared in which famous film saga?
b) Star Wars.
c) Indiana Jones.
If you know the answer:
- Follow us on Twitter @frameratedUK.
- Use the contact form below to send us your answer and include your Twitter profile name.
- Remember to include a UK or Ireland address for delivery.
- The subject must also be ‘Peanut Butter Falcon Competition’.
Terms & Conditions:
- The deadline for entries is 29 February 2020 at 5PM (GMT).
- If you don’t include a valid UK or Ireland delivery address and a Twitter profile name, your entry will be disqualified.
- One entry per e-mail account. Multiple entries will be deleted and the sender blacklisted from future competitions.
- Winners will be chosen at random then informed by e-mail on the day the competition ends.
- If the winner isn’t following our Twitter account, another winner will be chosen.
- We aren’t liable for safe delivery of this prize (this is the responsibility of the prize provider), but we can hasten on your behalf if necessary after 10 working days.