Following its breakthrough cinema release, StudioCanal are excited to announce the DVD, Blu-ray, limited edition SteelBook, and digital release of Rose Glass‘ universally acclaimed directorial debut SAINT MAUD on 1 February 2021.
Live-in nurse Maud (Morfydd Clark) arrives at the home of Amanda (Jennifer Ehle), a famous dancer now frail from illness and trapped in her grand, isolated house. At first, Amanda’s intrigued by this religious young woman, who provides distraction from her failing health. Maud, in turn, is bewitched by her new patient. But Maud is not all that she seems…
You can read Eleanor Ring’s review of the film here.
To celebrate this release, Frame Rated are giving away 1x Blu-ray with a T-shirt and poster to a lucky reader. It could be you!
To be in with a chance of winning this prize, answer this question:
Which famous BBC period drama did Saint Maud’s Jennifer Ehle star in?
a) Sense & Sensibility.
b) Jane Eyre.
c) Pride & Prejudice.
If you know the answer:
- Sign up to our Newsletter. (You can unsubscribe after the competition ends, but we encourage you to stay for awareness of further competitions.)
- Then use the contact form below to send your answer and include a valid UK or Ireland delivery address.
- Your subject must also be ‘Saint Maud Competition‘.
Terms & Conditions:
- The deadline for entries is 30 January 2021 at 5PM (GMT).
- If you don’t include a valid UK or Ireland delivery address your entry will be disqualified.
- One entry per e-mail account. Multiple entries will be deleted and the sender blacklisted from future competitions.
- Winners will be chosen at random then informed within days of the competition ending.
- If the winner isn’t subscribed to our Newsletter, another winner will be chosen.
- We aren’t liable for safe delivery of this prize (this is the responsibility of the prize provider), but we can hasten on your behalf if necessary after 10 working days.
Saint Maud is available on DVD, Blu-ray, Limited Edition Steelbook, and Digital platforms in the UK from 1 February 2021.